Welcome to 3G’s, a specialist communication agency offering a complete consulting, design, implementation and management solution.
Too often communication is ineffective in terms of reaching its intended goals, costing the organisation money and morale. We believe that your communication should work hard for your organisation. We work hard to make that happen.
Our overriding objective is to create effective communication that will make a positive and measurable impact on your organisation: enhancing your reputation, reinforcing your brand and market position, and helping you realise your organizational goals and ambitions of sales and servicing.
We will give your brand its expression: planning the communication deliverables, designing and delivering an attractive and engaging recipient/user experience, and honing the communication so that users can find the information they want quickly and easily that you desire them to access.
This way 3G’s focuses on meeting your business and communication needs today, as well as provides support for what you want to achieve tomorrow.
Our clients are across business, public and non-profit sectors. Their needs are all different. Our solutions for them are unique. But all share the same need for high quality and effective communications tools aligned to their organizational needs at a value relevant price.
We combine creativity and strategic thinking following our process of Consulting, Design, Development, Management, Reporting, Analysis, Consulting.
Depending on the nature of the solution provided, we will track, analyse and report on the outcomes of the initiative.
Our service starts long before a pixel is drawn or a line of code is written – and continues long after your communication is in use. Ours is an ongoing commitment to ensure that your communication remains effective for you for its entire lifetime. And when the time comes for an overhaul, we will be there with the relevant knowledge to plan its next efficient and cost effective incarnation.
Traditional / Offline Marketing
At 3G’s we combine branding and traditional / offline marketing under one pillar of our business, though this pillar works closely with our online / digital pillar, as well as the rest of the service offering areas.
A brand is a promise made to the customer to deliver certain tangible and intangible values each time the offering is engaged with and/or acquired.
Branding is a process which involves creating a specific name, logo, and an image of a particular product, service or company across a multitude of touchpoints. This is done to attract customers. It is usually done through applying a consistent and unifying theme.
Branding aims to establish a significant, consistent and differentiated presence in the market that attracts and retains loyal customers. A brand incorporates amongst other things, a name, term, symbol, or other feature that distinguishes an organization or product from its rivals in the eyes of the customer. Brands are used in business, marketing, and advertising.
Following our well proven process we create, refresh, or redirect your brand and then roll it out to the various specific brand collateral items your business utilizes.
Online & Digital Marketing
Digital marketing encompasses all marketing efforts that use an electronic device or the internet. Online marketing is simply a subset of digital marketing and refers to content delivered via the Internet. Businesses leverage online channels such as search engines, social media, email, and websites to connect with current and prospective customers.
The main types of online digital marketing that 3G’s offers includes:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Mobile Phone Advertising
- Online Financial Reporting
- Search Engine Marketing and Pay-Per-Click Advertising
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Web Sites
An online community platform is an online space where a group of unified individuals are encouraged to
interact with each other and hold discussions about their common interests, goals or beliefs as well as have exposure to service/product providers relevant to their unifying theme.
3G’s consults on, designs, develops, manages, reports on, and analyses community platforms.
3G’s provides community platforms directly to market, though where the community platform is to have a third party advertising slant, 3G’s is the outsourced development partner for BrandInteGr8 who specializes in the field of third party advertising income generation platforms for unified communities. The image alongside highlights an extract of the BrandInteGr8 value propositions to communities, though many of the features are part of the 3G’s directly provided community platforms as well.
Community Platform Advertisers
Seeking to target a specific group of unified individuals via the digital platform where they are interacting with each other and hold discussions about their common interests, goals or belief?.
3G’s develops the eCommerce-enabled community platforms for BrandInteGr8. BrandInteGr8 offers your business the opportunity to effectively advertise to targeted communities within specific geographic areas, golf clubs and various sporting codes, schools, large companies / organizations and residential estates. Your business will be positioned within these communities and enjoy relevance, endorsement and advocacy.
Visit www.BrandInteGr8.com for further information.
Community Members Platform
An online community platform is an online space where a group of unified individuals (community) are encouraged to interact with each other and have engagement and/or exposure to service/product providers relevant to their common interest.
3G’s consults on, designs, develops, manages, reports on, and analyses community platforms.
There are numerous functions and facilities that 3G’s can directly make available to members as part of the platform development. Should additional income streams as well as possible expenditure savings be required as part of the platform offering, 3G’s is the outsourced development partner for BrandInteGr8 who specializes in the field of third party advertising income generation platforms for unified communities. The image alongside highlights an extract of the BrandInteGr8 value propositions to communities, though many of the features are part of the 3G’s directly provided community platforms as well.
An intranet is a computer network much like the internet, though its focus is sharing of information, collaboration tools, operational systems, and other computing services within an organization, usually to the exclusion of access by outsiders.
An intranet is an effective way for a company to store knowledge, connect people, find and store files, share company updates and collaborate in teams, departments, or groups – from anywhere in the world with a network connection. Most intranets are used to increase employee engagement, make an employer brand more visible or to simply give employees a voice in the company.
Many modern intranets as developed by 3G’s have search engines, user profiles, blogs, mobile apps with notifications, and events planning within their infrastructure.
An intranet is sometimes contrasted to an extranet. While an intranet is generally restricted to employees of the organization, extranets may also be accessed by customers, suppliers, or other approved parties. Extranets extend a private network onto the Internet with special provisions for authentication, authorization and accounting (AAA protocol).
3G’s consults on, designs, develops, manages, reports on, and analyses intranets.
An extranet as developed by 3G’s is usually an extension of an organisation’s intranet, where its focus is extending the sharing of information, collaboration tools, operational systems, and other computing services within an organization to partners, vendors and suppliers or an authorized set of customers – normally to a subset of the information accessible on an organization’s intranet.
Historically the term was occasionally also used in the sense of two organizations sharing their internal networks over a virtual private network (VPN).
Extranets extend a private network onto the Internet with special provisions for authentication, authorization and accounting (AAA protocol).
3G’s consults on, designs, develops, manages, reports on, and analyses extranets.
Websites can be used in various ways: a marketing site, a sales site, an operations web site, an eCommerce site to name a few. Web sites even vary how they are used by similar organisations in the same industry, and can be purely broadcasting in nature by the site owner/operator, or vary with different levels of User Generated Content (UGC) and multi-direction engagement.
Your website needs to:
- Uniquely reflect your business.
- Stand apart in attracting users and business to you as opposed to a competitor.
- Enhance your brand and reputation through its appearance and functionality, and the quality of the user experience.
- Be accessible and easy to use with quick, clear access to relevant information, features and services.
- Deliver objective, measurable benefits: cutting costs, increasing revenue, expanding market reach.
Whilst leveraging appropriate:
- Content management
- A content management solution, CMS, puts you in control of your web, intranet and extranet site. Easy-to-use, not requiring any special training nor software, our content management systems make maintaining even complex sites manageable and cost effective.
- Our content management systems are all based on our core, modular framework. This means they are highly customisable and easily extendable. You can use them to manage a single page or an entire web site, seamlessly integrating with the design, technical features and existing backend systems.
- Consistent appearance, form and function. The appearance and functionality of your site never needs to be compromised. Whether you are using the system to manage a few pages or your entire site, the integrity of the site is maintained.
- Easy-to-use site management. Unlike many other content management systems we place a premium on ease of use. Anybody within your organisation that knows how to operate the basics of a computer will be able to utilise our system. The content for your site is managed through a secure, web-based administration area allowing you to add and update the system controlled content of your site anytime from anywhere as long as you have access to the web.
- Adaptable and Extendable. The modular format means you only pay for the areas of application and for those features that are relevant to your needs, while having the peace of mind that the system can be extended in the future to offer more advanced and/or wider application, should you require it.
Our fully managed service takes the worry – and time – out of setting up and maintaining your web hosting service. We use secure and reliable servers set up in a well-managed facility on the main international backbone, as well as cloud hosting, to provide excellent connectivity and up-time performance. Our hosting solution is extremely flexible and can be set up to suit almost all requirements, including high web space, high bandwidth and dedicated server hosting. We select the relevant hosting solution for your site (in terms of capacity, speed and cost) and this can grow and change as your needs evolve over time hence you are only paying for what you need.
Our hosting solutions compliments our consulting services through relevant site usage tracking, reporting and analyses.
Do you know who is visiting your website? Or why it’s so important for your business that you know?
Website visitor tracking allows you to see who is visiting your website and, based on their trackable behaviors:
- Why they’re on your site,
- What their issues, interests, and/or pain points are, and
- Where they are in the buying process.
The ability to “see” what individuals – both known and anonymous visitors – are doing on your website gives you the ability to target them, meaning you can deliver valuable content that’s tailored to their needs and encourage them to take the next step you desire them to take.
We have extensive experience in understanding search engine optimization (SEO) as an integral part of site planning and development. But what is SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic.
The term “search engine friendly” may be used to describe website designs, menus, content management systems, images, videos, shopping carts, and other elements that have been optimized for the purpose of search engine exposure.
- 3G’s founded in 2007
- All founders have been in marketing, branding, business management and digital online communication since the mid 1990’s
- Principals daily hands-on involvement
- Qualifications include
- BComm. Marketing
- Design Diplomas
- Program in eCommerce
- BTech Multimedia
- IT Specific Project Management (Levels 1 -3)
- Technology Qualifications
- Clients have included amongst others:
- JSE listed companies
- Government agencies
- National Lottery South Africa
- Small Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMME)
- One-man operations
- Volunteer only operations
We As An Agency
- Are a specialist communication agency offering a complete consulting, design, implementation and management solution
- Have an experienced multi-faceted specialist team
- Leverage our organisational learnings to date
- Have substantial experience collaborating with third party vendors
- Have our proven processes and procedures
- Limit the risk of time, money, and client reputation
- Maximize synergies
- Leverage service and cost efficiencies
- Retain a high level of creativity, professionalism and quality outputs
- Have undertaken standalone projects as well as multifaceted projects that may or may not integrate to third party vendors offerings
- Have aided clients with operational improvements and increased productivity.
- Are grateful to our clients, some of whom are still with as from the very beginning
- Have working relationships with of our clients, within the context of what 3G’s provides, going back to 2002.
So what is in our name and logo?
- 3G’s for 3 founding guys
- The dot associated with the web, being on point, leaving nothing incomplete
- The best possible search engine ranking for an organisation of our size and nature.
- Hey, in addition to all the strategic thinking that went into our name – it’s fun and easy to remember and serves as a nice ice-breaker
- Now you remember 3G’s as well.
Blog, News, Views & Reviews
3G’s Completes Maintech Branding
3G’s Completes Doctor Shoulder Digital Magazine Edition 1