Right, so we are back with the fourth post on DigiCards.
Missed the previous posts? No problem. Access them here: https://buff.ly/3ba0Buq
Affordable Digital Presence
Upfront I want state that at 3G’s we use our DigiCard in conjunction with our website and social media presences. The DigiCard provides the mobile contact points that have been mentioned previously, and we use it to draw attention to a subset of our service offering at any point in time, and then reference back to our web site for our broader offering and our social media for ongoing updates.
What this post is going to highlight is how the DigiCard can operate as a “stand-alone” affordable digital presence. Be that as an interim solution or a permanent solution.
If you, or your organisation, are in the position that you are limited by one of, or a combination of, budget and/or human capital (capacity and/or capability) and/or exceptionally short timelines to go to market, be it temporary or more long term, the DigiCard can be a viable solution to setting up your digital presence in place of a website.
- Being web based, it will be indexed by search engines and hence will appear in search engine results (the exact position will be a factor of how the DigiCard structure and content are put together as well as interact);
- DigiCards tend to be smaller than websites in terms of what all they cover, hence it takes less effort (by yourself as the client) to put a DigiCard together in terms of content and image generation;
- With the set scope that is offered by DigiCards it is typically far quicker to go to market with a DigiCard;
- The ability to link with your, or your organisation, social media channels is inherent in the DigiCard;
- Design costs are a lot less than on a web site;
- Development is not required, hence development costs are bypassed entirely;
- Monthly subscription incorporates utilising the service as well as covers hosting – so no need for additional hosting costs;
- Domain registration is optional for a DigiCard;
- There are no monthly maintenance costs typically associated with a website.
Hopefully the point has been made. That said, there are several other aspects and approaches that at 3G’s we are always happy to chat with you about.
Want to find out more? Wait for the next posts that further shine a light on the virtues of a DigiCard. Or contact Ricardo via his DigiCard:• 3G’s Digital Consulting – Ricardo https://buff.ly/3d8hCF8
Visit our web site https://buff.ly/3i3LzKS and see multipe examples of digicards for a diverse range of clients:
• CCL Engineering • Doctor Shoulder• Kleine Constantia Guest House• LR Classic• Sandton Scuba• Saxologist• TechniStrut• Wanawake
Enquire now to see what we can do for you
#3GsDigital #digicard #DigiCards4biz #DigitalBusinessCard #BusinessCard #crm #campaign #website #socialmedia