DigiCard. You should have one!……..Really?
It dovetails so well with existing branded collateral!……….How?
It can make a digital presence more affordable!…….Okay? How?
It is so cost effective!………Nice! I might want two in that case. But how?
It is an auto-updating brochure in your client and potential client’s pocket!…..Really? Okay? How?
Spotlight certain offerings for a period of time, moving that spotlight as and when you need, and still build awareness around your full offering (in and out of the spotlight)!………Fantastic! You keep saying all these things! Show me!
Have you heard any of this before, or is it possibly all brand new to you? Well, let’s answer those questions. One at a time, a focused post for each. But first lets lay down some definitions/applications (note I say some) of what a DigiCard is:
- Digicard is an interactive digital business card that makes it super easy to engage with your leads and convert more customers.
- It’s a business tool on steroids – business card, company profile, CRM, adverts & special offers, contact request form, hot links, sales pages, and so much more. All on one screen that can be shared to any device. It works well as a mini-web site or as an extract of your larger more expansive web site.
- Share in seconds via WhatsApp or QR code. Digital Business Cards for the new way of networking.
- Give a nutshell and lasting impression of your business, easy to view on any device.
- Add live links to LinkedIn, your website, special offers, opt-in pages, portfolio, gallery, testimonials, shopping cart, booking form, and more.
- Add images of your projects or load banner ads to display specials and promotions.
- Create landing pages on your digicard for specials and promotions. The more you add, the more it serves as a mini website and composite company profile.
- Share it in seconds via WhatsApp or QR code. Add your unique URL to your email and document signatures. No fuss, no apps to download.
Clear, or clear as mud? But all true. Success driven through effective application as experienced by engineering firms, musicians, guest houses, doctors consulting rooms, construction firms, book stores, consulting firms, industrial supply companies, diving companies, website developers, copywriters, outdoor adventure services and so many more
Want to find out more? Wait for the next posts that actually shine a light on these various aspects. Or contact Ricardo via his DigiCard:
- 3G’s Digital Consulting – Ricardo – 3G’s DigiCard
See examples of digicards via the links below:
- CCL Engineering – Janette – her card
- Doctor Shoulder – Dr PJJ Strobos – his card
- Kleine Constantia Guest House – Marisa – her card
- LR Classic – Andre – his card
- Sandton Scuba – Simon – his card
- Saxologist – Ricardo – his card
- TechniStrut – Kobus – his card
- Wanawake – Sean – his card
Enquire now to see what we can do for you 3G’s Digital DigiCard
#3GsDigital #digicard #DigiCards4biz #digitalbusinesscard #businesscard #CRM #campaign #website #socialmedia