Right, so we are back with the second post on DigiCards.
Missed the Part 1 post? No problem. Access it here
In the Part 1 post one of the first points raised (in fact the first point) was : DigiCard. You should have one!……..Really?
So let’s unpack why you should have one.
- “If you have a great product but no one knows about it, its history” Tony Fernandes
- This would apply to having a great service as well, and possibly the life and death of your business or organisation
- This is equally applicable to people that operate in their personal capacity (singers, musicians, artists, photographers, doctors, psychologist to name a few)
- You need to ensure people know about your existence and that you offer your particular product(s) and/or service(s)
- Our DigiCard does just that,
- It is a way for people, businesses and organisations to find out about you – to know that you exist;
- And for them to know what you offer
- And it is for them to be directed to any specific areas of your offering that you may want to highlight at a given point in time
- And for them to have your contact details
- Its like a printed business card, but instead it can be passed on many times
- Without the current holder of your business card giving up their copy
- At times even without your knowing it has been passed on
- Increasing your reach at no additional cost to you
- I have both a printed card and a DigiCard, in my business it makes sense and they perform different tasks in my marketing and sales. This may, or may not, be true for you.
- Its like an electronic business card
- It can be saved to your contacts on your phone
- It can be passed around electronically
- But it has web site like features that an electronic business card does not have
- Its like a web site
- You can register a website address and point it to your digicard (hence working like a mini-web site)
- You can link to it from invoices, email footers, newsletters or anything else that you send out digitally
- It is a nice solution if you aren’t able (for whatever reason) to have a current and fully functioning web site (temporarily or indefinitely)
- You can track metrics on your DigiCard
- You can update it and those that access it will see the most recent information on yourself, your business, your organisation
- It can provide a CRM function
- I have both a DigiCard and a web site, in my business they compliment each other nicely and work in tandem with each other
- Contact details that are always up to date available to anyone that has your DigiCard, irrespective of when they received your DigiCard
- I have a client in the security business, he is using his DigiCard’s unique QR code as stickers on all the control boxes he is installing. If someone needs to get hold of him, they simply scan the QR code and up pops his DigiCard with all his current information.
- I have a construction business client, each of their reps have their respective DigiCard QR codes in their vehicle branding. Vehicle spotted, QR code scanned and both the sales agent as well as the company have a new referral, and the person that scanned it has a full and accurate view of the business
- And no need for them to try and take down a telephone number or website address
There are more reasons to have a DigiCard, but these should be enough for now to get the proverbial penny dropping.
Want to find out more? Wait for the next posts that further shine a light on the virtues of a DigiCard. Or contact Ricardo via his DigiCard:
- 3G’s Digital Consulting – Ricardo – 3G’s DigiCard
See examples of digicards via the links below:
- CCL Engineering – Janette – her card
- Doctor Shoulder – Dr PJJ Strobos – his card
- Kleine Constantia Guest House – Marisa – her card
- LR Classic – Andre – his card
- Sandton Scuba – Simon – his card
- Saxologist – Ricardo – his card
- TechniStrut – Kobus – his card
- Wanawake – Sean – his card
Enquire now to see what we can do for you 3G’s Digital DigiCard
#3GsDigital #digicard #DigiCards4biz #digitalbusinesscard #businesscard #CRM #campaign #website #socialmedia